I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Jos’lyn Woodard is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon specializing in pediatric and peripheral nerve neurosurgery. Her clinical expertise is in pediatric tumors, chiari malformations, hydrocephalus and spinal dysraphism, as well as peripheral nerve tumors, compressions and injury and repair in children and adults alike. A thoughtful and thorough surgeon, she is an avid believer and practitioner in addressing neurosurgical illness — the physical, emotional and mental impact of a disease on its carrier and their family.
In addition to an unwavering commitment to her patients, she is dedicated to strengthening the future of neurosurgery through teaching, mentoring and making improvements in surgical education on a local and national level.
Education and training
- B.S., 2006, Yale University
- M.Ed., 2008, National Louis University
- M.D., 2013, Stanford University
- Peripheral Nerve Neurosurgery, University of California, San Francisco, 2022
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Oregon Health & Science University, 2021
Memberships and associations:
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Gold Humanism Honor Medical Society
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.