I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Carmel Wimber is a physician assistant whose expertise is in pediatric neurosurgery. She has worked as a neurosurgical physician assistant since 2009, caring for pediatric and adult patents with nervous system disorders. She enjoys working with patients to help them toward a better quality of life.
Wimber earned a bachelor of arts degree from Pomona College in Claremont, Calif., in 1988. She earned a master’s degree from Pacific University in Forest Grove in 2009.
In her spare time, Carmel enjoys running, reading and spending time with her three sons.
- B.A., 1988, Pomona College
- M.S., 2009, Pacific University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2009
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants