I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
As a pediatric neurosurgeon, Dr. Winer has special training in the care of children with conditions of the spine and brain, like epilepsy. Understanding how surgical treatments can improve life for these children brings satisfaction to Dr. Winer.
In his research, Dr. Winer studies how to improve treatment for brain injuries in children caused by premature birth or early-childhood trauma.
Dr. Winer is a native of Massachusetts. He enjoys spending time with his family skiing, hiking and biking.
- B.Sc., 2002, Brown University
- M.D., 2007, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Neurosurgery, University of Southern California, 2014
- Epilepsy Surgery, University of Southern California, 2013
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Boston Children's Hospital/Harvard University, 2016
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, 2019
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery, 2019
Memberships and associations
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons