I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Address1500 N.W. Bethany BoulevardBeaverton, Oregon 97006
Dr. Greene is a pediatric neurologist who specializes in caring for children and adolescents with headaches, including migraine, post-traumatic headache, new daily persistent headache and tension-type headache. She is interested in understanding how headaches affect the daily lives of children and adolescents, and she believes in a multi-faceted approach to headache treatment that addresses all of the ways that headaches impact her patients.
An East Coast native, Dr. Greene has lived on the West Coast for the past 6 years and recently relocated from San Francisco to Portland. When she is not at work, Dr. Greene enjoys spending time with her husband and toddler exploring Portland, sampling the outstanding local food, running in the many beautiful city parks, skiing or hiking in the Columbia River Gorge.
- B.A., 2005, Stanford
- M.D., 2013, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Child Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 2018
- Pediatric Headache, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology
- Child Neurology Society
- American Headache Society
- International Headache Society