Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Main Hospital, tenth floor
Dr. Hamilton joined the faculty of Oregon Health & Science University as an assistant professor of neuroradiology in 2006. Dr. Hamilton received her B.S. in biochemistry and B.A. in French from Atlantic Union College, Lancaster, MA in 1992. She earned her medical degree, and completed her residency in diagnostic radiology from Loma Linda University School of Medicine, in CA., in 1996. She completed a one-year neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Utah in 2003. She was board certified in 2001, and received a certificate of added qualification in neuroradiology in 2004. She became assistant professor of radiology with Oregon Health & Science University in 2003, returned to University of Utah in 2004, and returned to Oregon Health & Science University in 2006. Dr. Hamilton is a member of the American Society of Neuroradiology, American Society of Head and Neck Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, Radiological Society of North America, and Western Neuroradiological Society.
Education and training
- M.D., 1996, Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Internship, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 1997
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 2001
- Neuroradiology Fellowship, 2 Yr, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA 2002
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology 2001
- American Board of Radiology, Neuroradiology 2004
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.