I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Duvall specializes in neuropsychological assessment with children and young adults, which focuses on understanding how the developing brain is working in daily life within the current medical and psychosocial context of each individual. As a neuropsychologist, she specializes in the assessment of cognitive function (IQ, attention, memory, visual motor skills, executive function, planning, organization, behavior and processing speed) in conjunction with emotional and mental health. She enjoys working with children and young adults with special healthcare needs and sees patients through the Autism Program, the Pediatric Brain Tumor Program and the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center.
- B.S., 2004, University of Washington
- M.S., 2008, University of New Mexico
- Ph.D., 2012, University of New Mexico
- Child and adolescent psychiatry and pediatric neuropsychology internship, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, 2011-2012
- Pediatric neuropsychology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2012-2014
- Oregon Board of Psychology, 2014
- American Board of Professional Psychology- Board Certified in Clinical Neuropsychology (ABPP-CN)
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- Division 40, Society for Clinical Neuropsychology, American Psychological Association