I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Address1500 N.W. Bethany BoulevardBeaverton, Oregon 97006
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Bushlin specializes in caring for kids with neurologic problems (brain, spinal cord, and nerves). He has advanced training in pediatric epilepsy including managing seizures, reading EEGs (a type of brain wave test), and preparing for epilepsy surgery. Sometimes seizures are associated with genetic changes that are either inherited from a parent or new in a child; Dr. Bushlin specializes in helping families understand how their child’s genetic results may impact their seizures and treatment. He enjoys working with kids and families in the inpatient and outpatient settings, and is always impressed at the toughness and resilience of kids.
In his spare time, Dr. Bushlin enjoys spending time with his wife and son, hiking, and trying to find the best bagel in Portland.
- B.A., 2003, University of Rochester
- M.D., Ph.D., 2013, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Child Neurology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 2018
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Clinical Neurophysiology, 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Neurology with special qualification in child neurology, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Epilepsy Society
- Child Neurology Society
- American Clinical Neurophysiology Society