Community Event Sponsorships
- Community walks and runs that educate the general public about cancer; raise funds for cancer education, outreach and research; or provide support to cancer survivors
- Educational conferences and meetings for health care providers or patients and caregivers
- Dinners and galas that support cancer research, education, outreach, and survivorship
We are particularly interested in working with organizations that:
- Provide opportunities to engage with the Knight Cancer Institute's target demographics
- Have an existing relationship with Knight Cancer Institute faculty members or staff
- Have a demonstrated track record of success with event planning and community outreach
Examples of past sponsorships include:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light the Night
- Susan G. Komen's Breast Cancer Issues Conference
- American Cancer Society's Hope Ball
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network's PurpleStride
Applications for sponsorship are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please allow at least six weeks for our team to review your request.
Go to the Sponsorship Request Form.
Contact Marilynn Hubin, Program Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org