Dr. Gandhi specializes in caring for adults with aggressive hematologic malignancies such as acute leukemias.
She has advanced training in blood and marrow transplantation as well as cellular therapy. She is interested in using graft manipulation techniques to prevent graft versus host disease, with goals to improve patients’ quality of life after transplant while eradicating their underlying malignancy.
Her passion for patient care and clinical research is the driving force and the reason for choosing this career path.
In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, painting and cooking with her family.
- M.S., 2006, Rutgers University
- M.D., 2011, Rutgers University, New Jersey Medical School
- Internal Medicine, Rutgers University, New Jersey School of Medicine, Newark, N.J.
- Hematology/oncology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburg, Penn., 2018
- Cancer cell therapy/blood and marrow transplantation, Stanford University, Stanford, Calif., 2019
- Internal Medicine, 2015
- Hematology, 2018