What would you like to do?
Online learning opportunities
With the cancellation of so many in-person activities, we are seeking to better support health care providers with their CME needs.
Towards that effort, we are launching our Travel-free CME series of free, weekly, live-streamed education.
We are also continuing our efforts to build a library of online CME activities, which currently has the following activities.
- COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2: A Background
- Talking to Youth About COVID-19 (and More)
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Use of Supplements - NEW
- Communication Skills for Effective Conversations: Antibiotics and Vaccines
- Early Psychosis Intervention
- Functional Anatomy: Hands On -The 60 Second Clinical Exam
- Nutrition for Cardiovascular Health: Facts, Fiction, and Practical Strategies
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Why should I look for ACCME Accreditation when choosing a CME course? Learn More