Find flu vaccines at OHSU, too
Questions? Need help?
- Help scheduling a vaccine or booster: 833-647-8222, weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Questions: Call your OHSU clinic or reach our call center at 833-647-8222, weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ayuda para programar una vacuna o refuerzo: 833-647-8222, de 8 a. m. a 8 p. m. entre semana y de 10 a. m. a 6 p. m. los fines de semana
- Preguntas: Comuníquese con nuestro centro de atención llamando al 833-647-8222, de lunes a viernes, de 8 a. m. a 5 p. m.
- Giúp lên lịch tiêm vắc-xin hoặc liều tăng cường: 833-647-8222, các ngày trong tuần 8 giờ sáng đến 5 giờ chiều
- Câu hỏi: Hãy liên lạc tổng đài của chúng tôi theo số 833-647-8222 , các ngày trong tuần 8 giờ sáng đến 5 giờ chiều
OHSU vaccine and booster locations
Booster doses: You qualify for a bivalent booster protecting against the original coronavirus and the omicron BA.4 and BA.5 variants if you:
- Are age 6 months to 5 years, and completed vaccination with Moderna at least two months ago, for the Moderna booster (no Pfizer booster for this group).
- Are age 5 or older, and completed vaccination or had the original booster at least two months ago, for the Pfizer booster.
- Are age 6 or older, and completed vaccination or had the original booster at least two months ago, for the Moderna booster.
If you have had COVID-19, you can wait to get a booster for at least three months.
OHSU has a limited quantity of the Novavax vaccine available for people 12 or older who have not yet received any COVID-19 vaccine.
Community vaccine events, ages 6 months+
Community members are welcome to get a vaccine (or booster if they qualify) at no cost. No appointment needed. Some events serve ages 6 months and older, and some ages 5 and older.
Other vaccine locations and help
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 (GETVAX) for a list of nearby locations with vaccines. Learn more at Vaccines.gov.
- Vaccine Locator Map, Oregon Health Authority
- How to replace lost vaccine records
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Oregon, Oregon Health Authority
- Text ORCOVID to 898211 for updates (English and Spanish)
- Email ORCOVID@211info.org
- TTY: Call 711 or 866-698-6155
- Help for people with disabilities or who speak a language other than English: Call 971-673-2411 or email COVID19.LanguageAccess@dhsoha.state.or.us
For people enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan:
- Ride to Care (Health Share of Oregon members): 503-416-3955 or 855-321-4899
- MTM (Trillium members): 877-583-1552
- Tri-County MedLink (Oregon Health Plan Fee for Service members): 800-889-8726
For some others:
- Ride Connection (weekdays, older adults and people with disabilities in Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties): 503-226-0700
- TriMet LIFT (people unable to use regular buses and trains because of disability; enroll before scheduling): 503-962-8000
- One Call (Providence Medicare members): 866-733-8994