For Health Care Professionals
OHSU partners with health care providers across the region. As Oregon's only academic health center, we are committed to working together to improve the health of people in Oregon and beyond.
Referrals and advice
See our Referral Service pages to:
- Learn how to refer patients to OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Seek advice from an OHSU provider
- Transfer a patient
- Find other services for health care professionals
Find an OHSU provider
Referrals during the pandemic
- Use the regular process. Many services are available.
- Learn how we’re keeping patients, staff and visitors safe.
- Learn about OHSU’s virtual visits.
Vaccines in Oregon
- COVID-19 Vaccines, OHSU
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Oregon, Oregon Health Authority
Doernbecher: Physicians at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital can answer questions about children and COVID-19 at 888-346-0644.
Operating a practice: For questions about managing ambulatory practice operations and workflows during a pandemic, email CCCoperations@ohsu.edu. You will receive a response within one business day.
Handout: Please see our handout on important considerations for managing a medical practice during the coronavirus pandemic or any major outbreak.
Subscribe to COVID-19 updates for referring providers.
Track your patient’s care
Follow your patient's care at OHSU or OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital with OHSU Connect. This secure service gives you real-time access to your patient's shared electronic medical records.
Find a clinical trial
Connections, OHSU’s quarterly newsletter for primary care providers, offers you:
- Information about advances.
- Resources for you and your patients.
Join a series of live internet-based CME talks for primary care providers.