Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Erin Maynard joined the OHSU transplant surgery team in 2015. She specializes in abdominal organ transplant and surgical treatment of benign and malignant diseases of the liver, bile ducts and pancreas. In addition, she serves as the associate director for the general surgery residency program.
In her spare time, Dr. Maynard enjoys hiking and fishing.
Education and training
- B.S., 2001, Ohio University
- M.D., 2006, Ohio State University
- General Surgery, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, 2006-2007
- General Surgery, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, 2007-2011
- Abdominal Organ Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2011-2013
- American Board of Surgery (2012)
Memberships and associations:
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- American Society of Transplantation
- Western Surgical Association
- Association for Surgical Education
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.