Erin C. Maynard, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Accepting new patients
- Associate Professor and Head of the Division of Abdominal Organ Transplantation
- Associate Professor of Surgery, Division of Abdominal Organ Transplantation, School of Medicine
- Abdominal Organ Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreas and Bile Duct Disease
Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Abdominal Organ Transplant Clinic, Marquam Hill
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Physician's Pavilion, Suite 220
Dr. Erin Maynard is an Associate Professor and Head of the Division of Abdominal Organ Transplantation. She joined the OHSU transplant surgery team in 2015. She specializes in abdominal organ transplantation, liver cancer, pancreas cancer and the benign and malignant diseases of the bile duct. In addition, she serves as an Associate Director for the OHSU General Surgery Residency Program.
In her spare time, Dr. Maynard enjoys hiking and fishing.
Education and training
- B.S., 2001, Ohio University
- M.D., 2006, Ohio State University
- General Surgery, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, 2006-2007
- General Surgery, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, 2007-2011
- Abdominal Organ Transplantation and Hepatobiliary Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, 2011-2013
- American Board of Surgery (2012)
Memberships and associations:
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- American Society of Transplantation
- Western Surgical Association
- Association for Surgical Education
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.