I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Hansford received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in 2009, completed a diagnostic radiology residency at the University of Chicago in 2014 and a musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at the University of Michigan in 2015. His professional interests include bone and soft tissue tumors, sports medicine/magnetic resonance imaging, image-guided procedures and musculoskeletal ultrasound. His passion for teaching makes academic medicine a natural fit. As a native Chicagoan who has lived on both coasts, Dr. Hansford and his family are excited to permanently settle in Portland and enjoy the striking beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- M.D., 2009, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Transitional Year Internship, Crozer Chester Medical Center, Chester, Pennsylvania 2010
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Chicago Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 2014
- Musculoskeletal Fellowship, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 2015
- American Board of Radiology, 2015