I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Hansford received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in 2009, completed a diagnostic radiology residency at the University of Chicago in 2014 and a musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at the University of Michigan in 2015. His professional interests include bone and soft tissue tumors, sports medicine/magnetic resonance imaging, image-guided procedures and musculoskeletal ultrasound. His passion for teaching makes academic medicine a natural fit. As a native Chicagoan who has lived on both coasts, Dr. Hansford and his family are excited to permanently settle in Portland and enjoy the striking beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- M.D., 2009, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Transitional Year Internship, Crozer Chester Medical Center, Chester, Pennsylvania 2010
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Chicago Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 2014
- Musculoskeletal Fellowship, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 2015
- American Board of Radiology, 2015