I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Unni has a special interest in taking care of people with Parkinson’s disease and other disorders of movement. He has specific training in both the patient-care side and research aspects of these disorders. He enjoys treating people with these types of problems and working to make their lives better using the kind of team approach that is possible at OHSU.
Outside of medicine Dr. Unni’s time is primarily spent enjoying his family. His wife is a professor of biology and they have two children. Having recently moved to Portland from Boston, he spends much of his free time with them getting to know the area. He greatly enjoys reading, fishing, and college football.
- Ph.D., 2003, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- M.D., 2003, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Neurology, Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, 2007
- Movement disorders, Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2008
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology