Dr. D’Mello was drawn to medicine as a Chemical Engineering undergraduate student at Johns Hopkins University. His curiosity and desire to understand how things work led him to the University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital where he completed the Medical Scientist Training Program with a PhD in Immunology. He is training in maternal-fetal medicine to better care for women with high-risk pregnancies.
Outside of work Dr. D’Mello enjoys reading, hiking with his fiancée and dog, and exploring Oregon.
Education and training
- B.S., 2009, Johns Hopkins University
- Ph.D., 2017, University of Cincinnati
- M.D., 2017, University of Cincinnati
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Detroit Medical Center
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, OHSU
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- American Medical Association
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.