I see patients at
Address3250 SW Sam Jackson Park RoadPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
As a board-certified neurologist, Proleta Datta, M.D., Ph.D. has a special interest in epilepsy.
Epilepsy is a condition that causes seizures. Dr. Datta works with patients whose seizures don’t respond to medication alone. She helps these patients consider other options for seizure control. One of her research goals is to find ways to improve access to epilepsy care.
At home, Dr. Datta enjoys baking, reading science fiction and traveling with her family.
- M.D., 2004, Manipal University
- Ph.D., 2012, University of Texas
- Neurology, University of Texas-McGovern Medical School, Houston, 2016
- Epilepsy, University of California, San Francisco, 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Epilepsy, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- American Epilepsy Society (AES)
- American Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ACNS)