I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. McGrath is dedicated to the care of adults who were born with congenital heart disease and the management of complications that may occur throughout their lifetime. She particularly enjoys forming strong connections with patients and providing longitudinal care, from taking care of young adults transitioning care from their pediatric cardiologist, helping women with congenital heart disease navigate through pregnancy, to older survivors facing challenges that may occur later in life. Her research interests include learning more about the benefits of exercise in adults with complex congenital heart disease, and she is passionate about motivating patients to make exercise a part of their lifestyle.
In her spare time, Dr. McGrath enjoys exploring the great outdoors with her husband and children, including hiking, camping, and skiing. Her favorite vacation spot is her childhood home in Slovenia, where she is proud to share her European roots with her children. She also enjoys baking and decorating sweet treats for her family and friends.
- B.S., 2007, Boston University
- M.D., 2011, The Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2014
- Cardiovascular Disease, Oregon Health & Science University, 2018
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Oregon Health & Science University, 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Internal Medicine, 2014
- American Board of Echocardiography, 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease, 2019
Memberships and associations
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease