Emily D. Quinn, Ph.D., CCC-SLP is a certified speech-language pathologist and clinician-scientist. Her research focuses on providing the best language support possible for children with language impairments and neurodevelopmental disabilities.
She is an expert in:
Education and training
- B.S., 2007, The Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., 2009, University of Nebraska
- Ph.D., 2018, Vanderbilt University
- Enhanced Milieu Teaching
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule- Second Edition
Memberships and associations:
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Council for Exceptional Children - Division for Early Childhood
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.