Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Center for Hematologic Malignancies, South Waterfront
Address3485 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Lachowiez specializes in the care of patients with blood cancers, including myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia.
Dr. Lachowiez' research interests include the design and implementation of clinical trials investigating individualized therapy for patients with leukemia. He aims to always advocate on behalf of his patients and deliver high-quality and compassionate care.
When not working at OHSU, Dr. Lachowiez enjoys spending time hiking and skiing with his family in the Pacific Northwest.
Education and training
- M.D., 2015, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2018
- Chief Resident, Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2019
- Hematology/Medical Oncology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2018
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.