Locations and contactI see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Kohler Pavilion, fourth floor
Address3485 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Rademacher specializes in integrative oncology care providing support for patients throughout cancer treatment and survivorship. Dr. Rademacher worked as an oncology nurse before furthering her education in naturopathic and Chinese Medicine. She was drawn to natural medicine to provide supportive services such as acupuncture and nutrition for symptom management and wellbeing. She enjoys taking a holistic approach to care by providing education and individualizing the needs of each patient.
In her free time, Dr. Rademacher enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and 2 children. They enjoy camping, hiking and kayaking. She also spends time working in her garden and beekeeping.
Education and training
- B.S.N., 1996, College of Saint Benedict
- N.D., 2009, National University of Natural Medicine
- Naturopathic Primary Care, An Hao Natural Health Care Clinic, Portland, OR 2011
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Oregon Medical Board
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
Memberships and associations:
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Oregon Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.