I see patients at
Address10000 S.E. Main St 350Portland, Oregon 97216
Address3485 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Rademacher specializes in Integrative Oncology in the areas of Naturopathic and Chinese Medicine. She provides evidence based natural medicine support to patients from the time of cancer diagnosis through survivorship as well as end of life. Dr. Rademacher works to support patient’s quality of life by helping manage side effects of treatment, enhance wellbeing and provides a compassionate holistic approach to oncology care.
Outside of work Dr. Rademacher enjoys hiking, kayaking and camping with her husband and twins as well as cooking and gardening.
- B.S.N., 1996, College of Saint Benedict
- N.D., 2009, National University of Natural Medicine
- Naturopathic Primary Care, An Hao Natural Health Care Clinic, Portland, OR 2011
- Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Oregon Medical Board
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
Memberships and associations
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Oregon Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine