I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Amir Azarbal is a vascular surgeon and associate professor of surgery in the Division of Vascular Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
He sees patients only at the Portland VA Medical Center, where is section chief in vascular surgery.
Dr. Azarbal earned his M.D. degree from Columbia University. He completed his residency in general surgery and a fellowship in vascular surgery at OHSU.
- B.A., 2000, Cornell University
- M.D., 2005, Columbia University
- M.C.R., 2016, Oregon Health & Science University
- General Surgery, OHSU, 2005-2006
- General Surgery, OHSU, 2006-2009
- Vascular Surgery, OHSU, 2009-2011
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery, 2012
- American Board of Surgery, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 2012
Memberships and associations
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Pacific Northwest Surgical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society