I see patients at
Address901 E. 18th AvenueEugene, Oregon 97401
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Amber has 7+ years’ experience working in developmental/behavioral pediatrics, helped start Arizona’s first and only multidisciplinary Down Syndrome clinic, and has worked with children with special needs in various capacities for over 15 years. Amber also previously served on the Early Access to Care-Arizona team where she assisted with program development and implementation of a training program for pediatricians, early intervention specialists, and school personnel across Arizona to improve access to care for children with autism. She is excited for the opportunity to meet and help provide care for children with special developmental and behavioral needs and their families here in Eugene-Springfield and beyond.
Amber is the proud mom of twin toddler girls and three fur babies who all keep her and her husband very busy! When they have the chance, they love exploring the beautiful hikes, rivers, parks, beaches, and mountains that make Oregon such a great place to live.
- M.S.N., 2009, Arizona State University
- Post-Master’s certificate in Positive Behavior Support, Northern Arizona University, 2014
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner – Primary Care, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, 2010
Memberships and associations
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Developmental Behavioral and Mental Health Special Interest Group
- Oregon Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Society of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group – USA, National Down Syndrome Congress