Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Neurology Clinic, South Waterfront
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Lindauer is a nationally-certified gerontological nurse practitioner and scientist. As an assistant professor at OHSU's Layton Aging and Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, she cares for persons with dementia and their caregivers. With over 20 years’ experience in aging care, Dr. Lindauer conducts research on dementia caregiving and telehealth. As the leader of Outreach, Recruitment and Enrollment at the Layton Center, Dr. Lindauer oversees community-based activities and study recruitment. She is a preceptor and mentor for students in health-related studies.
Education and training
- B.S.N., 1989, University of San Francisco
- M.S.N., 1995, University of California, San Francisco
- Ph.D., 2014, Oregon Health and Science University
- American Nurses Credentialling Center (ANCC)
Memberships and associations:
- International Society to Advance Alzheimer's Research and Treatment
- American Geriatrics Society
- The Gerontological Society of America
- PreSERVE (Community coalition to promote health for older African Americans)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.