Locations and contactI see patients at
Address10151 S.E. Sunnyside Road, suite 110Clackamas, Oregon 97015
Address691 Murphy Road, 200Medford, Oregon 97504
Address875 Oak Street S.E.Salem, Oregon 97301
Address3377 Riverbend Drive, 230Springfield, Oregon 97477
Dr. Alison O’Neill provides care for infants, children and adolescents with a wide range of endocrinology needs. She was drawn to a career in pediatric endocrinology because she enjoys being able to help children and families by investigating a new endocrine concern or helping them navigate and adapt to the challenges of a chronic endocrine condition. She deeply values the partnerships she builds with each family to support their child’s needs and help them thrive.
Dr. O’Neill’s prior research has focused on investigating potential new treatments for advanced pediatric thyroid cancer in the laboratory setting. Her current research interests include improving medical care for children and adolescents with pediatric thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer.
In her spare time, Dr. O’Neill enjoys hiking, baking, practicing yoga and exploring the outdoors in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. She loves spending time with her family, friends, her dog and three cats.
Education and training
- M.D., 2016, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- B.S., 2011, Georgetown University
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2019
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, 2022
- Clinical Pharmacology, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia & Thomas Jefferson University, 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2019
Memberships and associations:
- Pediatric Endocrine Society
- American Thyroid Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.