The OHSU Knight Cancer Institute offers world-class care from highly trained experts. They work together to treat people with all types of gastrointestinal cancer. We provide:
- GI cancer specialists: Our doctors completed fellowships at some of the nation’s top cancer centers. This means they have at least a year of advanced training after their residencies.
- A collaborative approach: Our team meets weekly to discuss patients one by one. They pool their expertise across a range of specialties. This makes sure the team considers every option and clinical trial for your care.
- Coordinated care: We work with the OHSU Digestive Health Center to meet your needs at any stage of cancer care.
- Access to the latest findings: As part of Oregon’s only academic health center, our doctors also pursue discoveries in the lab. This combination gives our patients access to promising new therapies and a national network of clinical trials.
Thoracic and cardiothoracic surgery
Call 503-494-7999 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask questions
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Health & Healing Building 2
3485 S. Bond Ave.
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.