Our team specializes in the diagnosis and comprehensive care of infants, children and adolescents with kidney and urinary tract disorders.
We provide complete care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Blood in the urine
- Protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Urinary tract infections
- Structural abnormalities of the kidneys and lower urinary tract
- Poisoning which can be treated by hemodialysis
Our services include
- Kidney transplants
- Biopsies to diagnose kidney disorders
- Acute hemodialysis (kidney machines)
- Dialysis for patients with acute kidney failure or poisonings and for children in permanent kidney failure.