Our team specializes in the diagnosis and comprehensive care of infants, children and adolescents with kidney and urinary tract disorders.
We provide complete care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Blood in the urine
- Protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Urinary tract infections
- Structural abnormalities of the kidneys and lower urinary tract
- Poisoning which can be treated by hemodialysis
Our services include
- Kidney transplants
- Biopsies to diagnose kidney disorders
- Acute hemodialysis (kidney machines)
- Dialysis for patients with acute kidney failure or poisonings and for children in permanent kidney failure.
Meet our team
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
700 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions