I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Richardson specializes in caring for children with all types of kidney disease. She has a special interest in helping children with kidney disease participate fully in school and other activities. Her research focuses on addressing barriers to school attendance for children with chronic illnesses. Dr. Richardson enjoys the relationships she is able to build with children and their families.
Dr. Richardson enjoys spending her free time baking pies, cheering on her favorite sports team or reading a good book. She particularly enjoys young adult literature and is always looking for a good recommendation!
- M.D., 2011, University of Southern California
- Pediatrics, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA, 2014
- Pediatric Nephrology, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA, 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology