I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Richardson specializes in caring for children with all types of kidney disease. She has a special interest in helping children with kidney disease participate fully in school and other activities. Her research focuses on addressing barriers to school attendance for children with chronic illnesses. Dr. Richardson enjoys the relationships she is able to build with children and their families.
Dr. Richardson enjoys spending her free time baking pies, cheering on her favorite sports team or reading a good book. She particularly enjoys young adult literature and is always looking for a good recommendation!
- M.D., 2011, University of Southern California
- Pediatrics, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA, 2014
- Pediatric Nephrology, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA, 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology