- How to Get Your Kid to Eat ... But Not Too Much, by Ellyn Satter.
- The Stoplight Diet for Children: An Eight-Week Program for Parents and Children, by Leonard Epstein and Sally Squires.
- This book is out of print, but should be available in your public library.
- Red Yellow Green: System for Weight Management, by Karen Balko, RD.
- Fast Food Nation, by Eric Schlosser.
- Chew on This: Everything You Don't Want To Know About Fast Food, by Eric Schlosser.
- Origins, How the Nine Months Before Birth Shape the Rest of Our Lives, by Annie Murphy Paul.