I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Abbie Bauer is a pediatric nephrologist who specializes in the management of kidney disease, kidney transplantation, and dialysis in children. She enjoys the rich physiology and challenges that come with her work. She feels fortunate to have the privilege to work with her patients and their families. Dr. Bauer’s research areas include acute kidney injury -- especially in cancer patients -- quality improvement and caregiver burden.
When not at work, Dr. Bauer enjoys exploring Oregon’s natural beauty with her daughter and husband. She also enjoys biking, gardening, cooking and the wonderful community activities in Portland.
- B.S., 2008, Creighton University
- M.D., 2013, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- M.S., 2019, Washington University
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 2016
- Pediatric Nephrology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, 2020
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Society for Pediatric Research