Current lab members
Lina Gao, Ph.D. (research associate)
Lina completed her Ph.D. in cell biology and molecular biology at Cornell University and a post-doctoral fellowship in the Alumkal Lab.
Dan Coleman, Ph.D. (post-doctoral fellow)
Dan received a B.S. in biology from the University of Oregon. He then went on to earn his Ph.D. in molecular and cellular biology at Oregon State University.
Jake Schwartzman (research assistant II)
Jake joined the Alumkal Lab after completing his B.S. from Reed College.
Archana Sehrawat, Ph.D. (postdoctoral researcher)
Archana completed her Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular biology at University of North Texas Health Science Center.
Joshua Urrutia (research assistant)
Joshua joined the Alumkal Lab after completing a B.A. in biology from Reed College.
Former lab members
- Vivianne Seng, Ph.D. – Post-doctoral fellowship in the Zhou Lab at OHSU
- Kathryn Van Hook - Assistant professor, Dept. of Biology at University of Portland
- Angela Gibbs – Medical student at The University of Washington
- Jennifer Jin – Ph.D candidate in the neurosciences program at UT Southwestern
- Robert Lisac – Medical student at The University of Central Florida
- Luai Zarour – General surgery resident at OHSU
- Mario Padilla – Medical student at OHSU. NIH OSLER TL1 summer research fellowship recipient
- Neil Mistry – Medical student at OHSU. NIH OSLER TL1 summer research fellowship recipient
- Josha Woodward – Medical Student at OHSU. NIH TL1 year-long research fellowship recipient
- Mindy Myzak, M.D. – Medical oncology fellow at Johns Hopkins University
- Josh Buehler – Medical student at OHSU
- Natalie Lerner - Undergraduate at Brown University
- Neela Ramanujam – Medical student at OHSU