Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Primary Care Clinic, Marquam Hill
Address3270 SW Pavilion Loop, Suite 350Portland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Levander specializes in caring for young adult and adults with substance use disorders and addiction. She became interested in this area of specialization while working as a hospitalist at OHSU and pursued additional fellowship training in addiction and clinical research.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time outside - hiking, biking, running, camping, skiing - with her partner and her rescue dog, Finley. She also enjoy international travel, cooking, and gardening.
Education and training
- B.S., 2006, Vanderbilt University
- M.D., 2012, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Internal Medicine (Primary Care Track), University of Washington, 2015
- Addiction Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2020
- Samuel Wise General Internal Medicine Clinical Research, Oregon Health & Science University, 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2015
- American Board of Preventative Medicine, Addiction Medicine, 2020
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Physicians
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- Association for Multidisciplinary Education and Research in Substance use and Addiction
- Oregon Medical Board
- College on Problems of Drug Dependence
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.