I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Hall is a board certified pediatric neuropsychologist who specializes in providing care for children and adolescents with central nervous system complications. He is the Associate Director of the Pediatric Critical Care & Neurotrauma Recovery Program (PCCNRP) at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. He also serves as the Co-Director of Psychology Fellowships in the Division of Pediatric Psychology.
Clinically, Dr. Hall works to develop and effectively communicate an understanding of neurocognitive functioning in children and adolescents admitted to the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) for a brain related injury or illness, so that specific evidence-based treatment/intervention strategies can be developed with the goal of optimizing recovery. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Hall is actively engaged in clinical research through the PCCNRP and he participates in the training of neuropsychology practicum students, interns and postdoctoral fellows.
In his personal life, Dr. Hall enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons. He also enjoys backpacking/camping, mountain climbing, snowboarding, golf, and all things related to science-fiction (especially if the science fiction is related to Star Wars).
- B.A., 2000, Northwest Nazarene University
- M.A., 2002, George Fox University
- Psy.D., 2005, George Fox University
- Department of Pediatrics, neurodevelopment/neuropsychology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2004-2005
- Department of Pediatrics, neurodevelopment/neuropsychology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2005-2007
- Board certified pediatric neuropsychologist by the American Board of Pediatric Neuropsychology
Memberships and associations
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- American Academy of Pediatric Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society