I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Robert DuBose is an assistant professor of surgery in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
Dr. DuBose has special expertise in complex coronary revascularization and minimally invasive surgery to repair or replace the mitral and aortic valves in the heart. He also specializes in surgery of the aortic valve.
He earned his M.D. degree from the University of North Caroline School of Medicine. He completed his residency in general surgery at the University of Washington and a fellowship in thoracic surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn.
When he is not working, Dr. DuBose enjoys photography, fly-fishing, hunting, golfing and spending time with his family.
- B.S., 1993, Davidson College
- M.D., 1999, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2004
- Thoracic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, 2007
- American Board of Surgery, 2005
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery, 2008
Memberships and associations
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Network
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons