Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Mary Marsiglio (they/them) is a clinical psychologist in the Transgender Health Program and an assistant professor in Family Medicine who provides gender-affirming mental health care for gender diverse, transgender and non-binary individuals. They provide training, education, and consultation for healthcare providers specific to LGBTQ and trans-health within a resiliency framework. Dr. Marsiglio is passionate about using a trauma-informed approach to treatment and understanding individual symptoms through a systemic lens. When not at work, they can be found hiking, doing yoga or bird watching.
- B.A., 2003, The George Washington University
- M.S., 2011, University of Oregon
- Ph.D., 2013, University of Oregon
- Clinical Psychology Intern, VA Portland Health Care System, 8/12– 8/13
- Clinical Psychology Fellow, VA Portland Health Care System, 9/13– 9/15
- Basic Life Support (BLS), 2017
- Prolonged Exposure for PTSD, National Provider, 2016
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia, National Provider, 2016
- Oregon Psychologist License, #2534, 2014
- Transgender Veterans Specialty Care Access Network-Extension for Community Health Outcomes (SCAN-ECHO), 2014