Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Dale specializes in parkinsonism and movement disorders, with a special focus on atypical parkinsonism and progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP). Her research seeks to understand the causes of balance dysfunction in PSP and to use non-invasive neuromodulation techniques for symptom control in movement disorders.
Education and training
- M.D., 2009, Medical University of South Carolina
- 2010–2013, neurology resident, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, M.D.
- 2013–2015, movement disorders fellow, Oregon Health & Science University and Portland VA Medical Center, Portland, OR
- 2013, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, diplomat
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Neurology
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorders Society
- Parkinson Study Group- Atypical Parkinsonism Working Group
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.