I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Dale specializes in parkinsonism and movement disorders, with a special focus on atypical parkinsonism and progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP). Her research seeks to understand the causes of balance dysfunction in PSP and to use non-invasive neuromodulation techniques for symptom control in movement disorders.
- M.D., 2009, Medical University of South Carolina
- 2010–2013, neurology resident, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, M.D.
- 2013–2015, movement disorders fellow, Oregon Health & Science University and Portland VA Medical Center, Portland, OR
- 2013, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, diplomat
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorders Society
- Parkinson Study Group- Atypical Parkinsonism Working Group