I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Liz Portelance is an adult-gerontology acute care nurse practitioner in the Department of Neurological Surgery and works on the skull-base tumor team. Although nurse practitioners—one type of advanced practice provider—are able to practice medicine without direct supervision of a physician, in the Neurological Surgery department they work in tandem with other members of the highly-trained health care team to provide surgical services for patients. Liz works directly with the skull-base neurosurgeons to manage care of the team’s surgical patients.
Liz is an avid gardener, loves spending time outdoors enjoying the Pacific Northwest, and never tires of the amazing view from the OHSU tram.
- B.S., 1997, University of Miami
- M.S., 2011, University of Georgia
- M.S.N., 2014, Vanderbilt University
- Registered Dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration, 2012
- Registered Nurse, American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2013
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 2014
Memberships and associations
- Society for Critical Care Medicine
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Oregon Nurses Association