I see patients at
Address901 E. 18th AvenueEugene, Oregon 97401
Dr. Kylee Miller’s work centers on supporting individuals with developmental disabilities and psychiatric disorders, and their families, in a variety of setting and using an assortment of clinical techniques.
She brings expertise in clinical assessment and evidence-based practice in autism and related disorders, genetic disorders, complex disabilities, and chronic illness.
Kylee was born and raised in Oregon and has returned with her family, including her partner and two children, to enjoy their time together exploring the Pacific Northwest.
- M.A., 2012, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Education
- Ph.D., 2013, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill School of Education
- Psychology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities, 2013
- Psychology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine, Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Psychological Association
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- International School Psychology Association