Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Johnson is a Professor in the Division of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at OHSU. He presently directs the child and adolescent psychiatry consultation-liaison (CAP CL) service at OHSU. The CAP CL service is consulted when children and adolescents present in psychiatric crisis to our pediatric emergency department or on one of our pediatric or surgical units at Doernbecher Children's Hospital including the pediatric intensive care unit (PICU). The OHSU CAP CL service is comprised of two faculty members, two child and adolescent psychiatry fellows, and a full-time social worker.
Education and training
- B.A., 1988, University of Oklahoma
- M.D., 1992, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Psychiatry, Oregon Health & Science University, 1996
- OHSU Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1999
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 1999
Memberships and associations:
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.