Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Navigating a high risk pregnancy is a careful dance of hope, fear, and perseverance. Dr. Gibbins feels honored to help families in this pivotal time.
She enjoys caring for all types of high risk pregnancies, and has particular clinical and research expertise in caring for families who have suffered perinatal trauma due to stillbirth, recurrent early pregnancy loss, and early preterm birth with difficult NICU stays. She values providing both medical and emotional support while navigating future pregnancies.
"There is rarely a single right answer in pregnancy,” Dr. Gibbins says. “My job is to help families clarify their values, provide them with my knowledge and experience, and together to find the right care plan."
When not working, Dr. Gibbins likes to spend time with her family hiking, cooking, and exploring Portland. On her own, she enjoys reading, practicing yoga, knitting, and sewing.
Education and training
- M.D., 2009, Case Western Reserve University
- MSc, 2016, University of Utah
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brown University, Alpert School of Medicine, Women and Infants Hospital, 2013
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Utah, 2016
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Perinatal Research Society
- International Stillbirth Alliance
- Society for Medical Decision Making
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.