I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Navigating a high risk pregnancy is a careful dance of hope, fear, and perseverance. Dr. Gibbins feels honored to help families in this pivotal time.
She enjoys caring for all types of high risk pregnancies, and has particular clinical and research expertise in caring for families who have suffered perinatal trauma due to stillbirth, recurrent early pregnancy loss, and early preterm birth with difficult NICU stays. She values providing both medical and emotional support while navigating future pregnancies.
"There is rarely a single right answer in pregnancy,” Dr. Gibbins says. “My job is to help families clarify their values, provide them with my knowledge and experience, and together to find the right care plan."
When not working, Dr. Gibbins likes to spend time with her family hiking, cooking, and exploring Portland. On her own, she enjoys reading, practicing yoga, knitting, and sewing.
- M.D., 2009, Case Western Reserve University
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brown University, Alpert School of Medicine, Women and Infants Hospital, 2013
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Utah, 2016
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Perinatal Research Society