Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Jenny Raybin is trained in oncology and palliative care. She focuses on helping children with serious illness live better with less suffering. Her research is in supportive care and integrative interventions for young patients with cancer, specifically how art and creativity improve quality of life in pediatric oncology.
She brings the same fun, humor, love of being outside and creativity to her family. She enjoys hiking with her husband and their dog, skiing the bumps, yoga and reading. She and her husband have two sons attending college in Boulder and Bozeman.
Education and training
- Ph.D., 2021, University of Colorado College of Nursing
- M.S.N., 1999, Yale University School of Nursing
- B.A., 1995, Middlebury College
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care, 2007
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care, 1999
Memberships and associations:
- Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology Nurses
- Children’s Oncology Group
- Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
- Western Institute of Nursing
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.