I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Lo specializes in caring for women with high-risk pregnancies, which include complex maternal or fetal medical issues. She believes that each pregnancy and birth experience is unique and requires individualized care. Dr. Lo finds satisfaction in helping women achieve a healthier pregnancy and delivery, especially those who may otherwise not be able to safely have children. Her current research focus is on the effect of maternal substance use and other factors on placental development in pregnancy.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time baking, running, cooking and hiking.
- B.A., 2004, University of California, Berkeley
- M.D., 2008, Oregon Health & Science University
- Obstetrics and gynecology, University of Utah Health Science Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2012
- Maternal-fetal medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chinese (Cantonese)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society of Reproductive Investigation