I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Varlamov completed a fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism at OHSU. She sees patients at the OHSU Brain Institute Pituitary Center and the Endocrinology Clinic.
Dr. Varlamov’s research interests include clinical outcomes of pituitary tumors, treatment of acromegaly, Cushing’s disease and growth hormone deficiency.
- M.D., 2009, Northern State Medical University
- B.S., 2010, Washington State University
- Internal Medicine Residency, Norwalk Hospital, affiliated with Yale University School of Medicine, Norwalk, CT, June 2012-June 2015
- Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, July 2015 - June 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification, 2015
- Board Certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2017