Brian Park, MD, completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology (T32 Research Track) and fellowship in Interventional Radiology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of the Healthcare Leadership in Quality Residency Track at Penn Medicine and serves as the Quality Medical Director at the Dotter Department of Interventional Radiology. He performs ablations in the thyroid, liver, kidney, and lung. In addition to his clinical interests, he completed a fellowship in Imaging Informatics and is a Certified Imaging Informatics Professional. His primary research focuses on enhancing image-guided procedures with augmented and mixed reality technologies. He has received numerous awards and grants for his research, including from the SIR, SIO, CIRSE, ARRS, SIIM, and RSNA. He enjoys spending time with family, golfing, and playing tennis.
Education and training
- B.S., 2006, Swarthmore College
- M.S., 2007, Stanford University
- M.D., 2014, New York University
- Diagnostic Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2019
- Interventional Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2020
- American Board of Radiology IR/DR Certificate
- American Board of Imaging Informatics CIIP
Memberships and associations:
- North American Society for Interventional Thyroidology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Interventional Oncology
- Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.