I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Togioka provides generalist anesthesia services at OHSU, but his passion is working with pregnant patients. He is involved in the cardiac disease in pregnancy program at OHSU which is a joint venture between maternal-fetal-medicine, cardiology, and obstetric anesthesiology. The goal of the program is to provide special pregnancy related care for patients with complex heart conditions. His research interests include: pain control during labor, the interaction between anesthesia and labor, and ethnic and cultural differences that affect labor pain management. Dr. Togioka loves being a part of one of the most joyous occasions that ever occur in a person’s life—giving birth to a new baby.
In his spare time, Dr. Togioka enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He also enjoys biking and running and is an avid fan of everything Oregon State. Go Beavers.
- B.S., 2003, Oregon State University
- M.D., 2007, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internal medicine internship, The Johns Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital, 2008
- Obstetric anesthesiology, The Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- The American Board of Anesthesiology, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiologists