Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital, Marquam Hill
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
OHSU Doernbecher Specialty Pediatrics Clinic, Cornell West
Address1500 N.W. Bethany BoulevardBeaverton, Oregon 97006
Bethany Sloane is a physical therapist with research interests in:
- Assistive technology
- The effects of early mobility
- Best practice techniques for children with:
Bethany has been a practicing physical therapist since 2009. She received her doctorate from Wheeling Jesuit University in West Virginia. She began practicing in orthopaedics following graduation and now specializes in care for children (pediatrics). She completed a pediatric physical therapy residency in 2014 at Oregon Health & Science University, where she continues to work as a faculty member.
- Diversity coordinator for OHSU’s University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- Co-director of Go Baby Go Oregon
- Co-chair of the Diversity Task Force at OHSU’s Institute on Development and Disability
She has a strong interest in global health and works yearly in Merida, Mexico, to provide physical therapy services to the local community.
Education and training
- B.S., 2007, Bethany College
- D.P.T., 2009, Wheeling Jesuit University
- OHSU LEND Pediatric Physical Therapy Residency Program
- Board Certified Pediatric Specialist
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.