Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Center for Women's Health, Marquam Hill
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Benson specializes in helping pregnant patients navigate high-risk pregnancies. She enjoys caring for all types of high-risk pregnancies, but particularly in treating maternal illnesses in pregnancy such as cardiac, rheumatic and hematologic disorders. She enjoys educating patients on evidence-based guidelines and helping patients develop a care plan that is unique and acceptable to their values.
Outside of work, Dr. Benson enjoys spending time with her husband and their two little girls, hiking, skiing and camping. She also enjoys beekeeping and gardening.
Education and training
- B.A., 2008, Kalamazoo College
- M.A., 2010, National Louis University
- M.D., 2014, Loyola University Chicago
- M.S., 2021, University of Utah
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 2018
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Memberships and associations:
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.