I see patients at
Address1130 N.W. 22nd Avenue 100Portland, Oregon 97210
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Pandey specializes in caring for cancer patients with solid organ tumors and hematological diseases, with an emphasis on breast cancer. She provides compassionate care for her patients, believing that each person’s unique story is a vital part of patient care. Her patients fuel her motivation and research goals of discovering new treatments for breast cancer.
Outside of work, Dr. Pandey enjoys travel and hiking as well as sports like basketball and beach volleyball. She likes to cook, sing and paint nature scenes.
- M.D., 2013, American University of Antigua
- Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2016
- Hematology/Oncology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Oncology, 2019
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology