I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Frias has a special interest in diabetes mellitus, thrombophilias, recurrent pregnancy loss and fetal anemia (RH disease). His current research focuses on placental development, obesity and nutrition. Dr. Frias finds it rewarding to educate patients about their health and help them in making the best health care decisions. He enjoys providing medical care throughout complicated pregnancies so that his patient can have an optimal outcome as well as a good experience.
Born in Houston, Texas, Dr. Frias loves living the Pacific Northwest. He's happy to be in Portland because he finds it to be a blend of an outdoor haven with a quirky, fun personality. In his leisure time, Dr. Frias enjoys skiing, cycling, rooting for the Portland Timbers soccer team and spending time with his amazing family and friends.
- M.D., 1998, Mayo Medical School
- Obstetrics and gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2002
- Maternal-fetal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2005
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2005
Memberships and associations
- Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine