I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Hermesch specializes in caring for women with high-risk pregnancies that are complicated by maternal medical disease or fetal abnormalities. Her other interests include clinical obstetrics and quality improvement. In addition to caring for complicated pregnancies, she has been involved in quality improvement projects that focus on reducing hospital cesarean delivery rates.
She views her patients as unique individuals and believes the best health care plans take into consideration evidence-based medicine, but also the specific concerns and needs of the patient.
After traveling across the country for training, from Tennessee, Illinois, Colorado to Portland, Dr. Hermesch is very happy to settle in Oregon to practice medicine and raise her family. In her spare time, Dr. Hermesch enjoys spending time with her husband and two young daughters. Madelyn would like to be a “princess and a doctor” when she grows up. Aubrey just wants to eat ice cream every day.
- B.S., 2000, Austin Peay State University
- Ph.D., 2005, University of Tennessee
- M.D., 2009, University of Tennessee
- Ob-Gyn, University of Illinois, 2013
- Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Colorado, 2017
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine